Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
QueenBee QueenBee is offline

Default Typing in Word

Lately, while typing in Word, my cursor moves to a different location,
seemingly on its own, and when I review what I've typed I'm in a totally
different spot. Does anyone have any idea what' causing the location of my
typing to change. This may sound confusing, it's rather difficult to
explain. But if you think you have some idea, let me know. By the way, I
had to relocate the cursor three time during this message. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

On a laptop, the usual cause is your hand brushing the touchpad. Or your
typing is so violent that it jolts the desk and bounces the mouse around.

"QueenBee" wrote in message
Lately, while typing in Word, my cursor moves to a different location,
seemingly on its own, and when I review what I've typed I'm in a totally
different spot. Does anyone have any idea what' causing the location of
my
typing to change. This may sound confusing, it's rather difficult to
explain. But if you think you have some idea, let me know. By the way, I
had to relocate the cursor three time during this message. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm picturing someone pounding on their keyboard so hard that everything
jumps and rattles. When I catch myself doing that, I have to stop myself
from hitting the Send button. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]