Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
a155 a155 is offline

Default how can i retrieve a document saved to worksite intergration?

I opened a letter in word, when i closed it a pop up window came up asking if
i wanted to save the changes i clicked yes in error. The window said worksite
integration, what is that and where can i find it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you try asking your IT department? I assume you were on a work computer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"a155" wrote in message
news
I opened a letter in word, when i closed it a pop up window came up asking
if
i wanted to save the changes i clicked yes in error. The window said
worksite
integration, what is that and where can i find it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nina Nina is offline

You can try searching for "worksite integration". Go to the Start menu
(lower left corner of your monitor) and select Search.