Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin, 1L

Default How do I REMOVE line numbers and vertical lines from legal documen

Hello all.

I'm working on an appellate brief exercise for my Legal Research and Writing
class and discovered after creating the pleading template with the Pleading
Wizard and completing my brief that we do not need line numbers or the
vertical "racing stripe" lines.

I now cannot figure out how to remove this formatting without also losing
all my TOC and TOA formatting (copying everything into a new blank document).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

These are in the header or footer (even though along the side of the page).
If you go into that view, you'll be able to select and delete them.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Kevin, 1L" wrote in message
Hello all.

I'm working on an appellate brief exercise for my Legal Research and
Writing
class and discovered after creating the pleading template with the
Pleading
Wizard and completing my brief that we do not need line numbers or the
vertical "racing stripe" lines.

I now cannot figure out how to remove this formatting without also losing
all my TOC and TOA formatting (copying everything into a new blank
document).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin, 1L

Default How do I REMOVE line numbers and vertical lines from legal doc

Absolutely correct.

Thanks a million for the fast response!

"Kevin, 1L" wrote in message
Hello all.

I'm working on an appellate brief exercise for my Legal Research and
Writing
class and discovered after creating the pleading template with the
Pleading
Wizard and completing my brief that we do not need line numbers or the
vertical "racing stripe" lines.

I now cannot figure out how to remove this formatting without also losing
all my TOC and TOA formatting (copying everything into a new blank
document).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

You are welcome. You may want to check out the Word for Law Firms books.
http://addbalance.com/word/wordbooks.htm