Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sbray sbray is offline

Default How do I get consistent alignment of business cards?

The first printed page of cards are good and then it goes downhill from
there. The printing goes to the top of the card. I've tried all kinds of
placement of the printing sheet but to no avail. Have you ever had this
problem and if so, can you help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This is almost certainly caused by the inability of your printer to properly
handle the stock onto which you are printing the cards. If it handles one
sheet OK, you will probably have to print them one sheet at a time.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

business cards Sue z Page Layout 2 July 21st 06 12:54 AM
business cards alex Microsoft Word Help 8 May 31st 06 06:05 AM
business cards Fido Page Layout 4 January 31st 06 06:30 AM
business cards jwr_planotexan Microsoft Word Help 1 October 5th 05 01:40 AM
business cards Lily New Users 1 February 15th 05 02:20 AM