Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Grandma Anne Grandma Anne is offline

Default How do I reply to a message without sending all attachments?

I want to reply to a friend on the pictures she sent. But I do not want to
send all the pictures (attachment to her again. What do I do? Grandma Anne
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

1. Send it as plain test

2. Delete the photos before you hit the send button

3. Start a new message.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Grandma Anne" Grandma wrote in message
I want to reply to a friend on the pictures she sent. But I do not want to
send all the pictures (attachment to her again. What do I do? Grandma
Anne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Attachments are attached to forwards, not replies. If you use "Reply to
Sender," you should not get the attachments, though, as JoAnn suggests, you
may need to send as plain text (since I never use anything else, my flat
statements reflect my experience).