Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jreiss1010 jreiss1010 is offline

Default How do I make a checklist in which only one box can be selected?

I am trying to make a multiple choice checklist in a form in Microsoft Word.
I want to make it so that if one box is checked, the rest of the boxes in the
same table cannot be checked. This seems like it would be a common sense
option when making checkboxes, but I can't find a solution in any of the help
files. I would appreciate any suggestions, or explanations on if this is even
possible!

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...FmFldChbxs.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:42:03 -0800, jreiss1010
wrote:

I am trying to make a multiple choice checklist in a form in Microsoft Word.
I want to make it so that if one box is checked, the rest of the boxes in the
same table cannot be checked. This seems like it would be a common sense
option when making checkboxes, but I can't find a solution in any of the help
files. I would appreciate any suggestions, or explanations on if this is even
possible!

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dian D. Chapman, MVP Dian D. Chapman, MVP is offline

See this TechTrax article...

Creating Test Forms in Word

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant, Microsoft MVP