Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kiran

Default Help required.....

Dear All,

I have set of documents eg: in my d:\vss folder i have 10 documents with
diffrent name like
ab.doc
bc.doc
cd.doc
de.doc so on i want to prefix a number to these docs like
1ab.doc
1bc.doc
1cd.doc
1de.doc is there any way i can prefix in one shot or any program pls suggest

TIA

Pop-up on 'save' about required form fields Emily Sue Tables 4 November 10th 06 08:44 PM
required feild jis Microsoft Word Help 1 August 10th 05 08:59 PM
File permissions required to save in Word mR Microsoft Word Help 1 April 12th 05 06:43 AM
ceate business cards with required logo change presentation Customizer Page Layout 1 March 20th 05 01:50 PM
Attempted mail merge. Got this: A required file, "SCHDMAPI.DLL". Euskal Sam Mailmerge 3 January 16th 05 12:32 AM