Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jon Morgan Paraphrase Jon Morgan Paraphrase is offline

Default Refresh after accepting track changes

Thnaks for previous helpful replies from Stefan - so here's another glitch
that bugs me!

I use track changes a lot and - often - when I accept (or reject) changes as
I go along, the text won't re-align/refresh itself properly. Usually you have
to go away from the page and then back to it to get it to reformat propely -
whuich is a pain.

Is this a Word problem, or a screen refresh problem? It doesn't happen with
any other software, so I'm inclined to blame Word.

Oh - and a supplementary. I think you can get documents to automatically
scroll through when you are using compare - but can you get it to do it for
just one document? It would be very useful for proof reading (e.g., you can
do it on Acrobat)

best wishes

Jon
--