Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nikkit72

Default How do I get the filename to auto update?

On a document I know if you put the filename in as a field code in the footer
it will auto update on saving or printing.

How do I put in a field code on just one page (ie the last page of a
document) and still get the filename to auto update?

Thanks in advance