Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default The size of ribbon buttons in 2007

I'm a newbie to 2007. (Just "upgraded" on Monday.)

Is there any way to adjust the size of the buttons on the ribbon in 2007?
They're HUGE compared to similar buttons in 2003. Buttons that used to be
about 1/4-inch square are now a half-inch wide and a full inch tall.

Thanks.

Jerry