Stefan4321

Default Right margin in Outline View

How do I extend the right margin in Outline View? In Normal view, the right
margin can be set wide just fine, but in outline view the text still wraps at
a short line. There must be a separate setting for the right margin in
Outline View, but I have yet to find it.

Thanks.

Stefan

Tools | Options | View: Wrap to window.

"Stefan4321" wrote in message
How do I extend the right margin in Outline View? In Normal view, the

right
margin can be set wide just fine, but in outline view the text still wraps

at
a short line. There must be a separate setting for the right margin in
Outline View, but I have yet to find it.

Thanks.

Stefan

Top margin doesn't show in normal view...only in preview. MaggieD Microsoft Word Help 3 January 27th 05 02:34 PM
Hide comment initials in normal view of body? KerryL Microsoft Word Help 1 January 8th 05 10:31 AM
Cannot Print outline Phil Microsoft Word Help 1 December 25th 04 08:09 PM
outline view DougR Microsoft Word Help 3 December 22nd 04 08:27 PM
How can I change the margin parameters of the vertical ruler? cuencadillo Page Layout 2 November 30th 04 03:09 AM