Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pxxb

Default How do I insert a line so when I type on it, the line does not mov

I am creating a form and will send the form electronically for the recipients
to fill out. I want the line to appear on the form so that when the
recipient fills in the blanks, that line will not move. For example:

When Henry Smith types his name next to Name: the line will not move.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm