WordUser

Default strange lines in the margin of a document

I'm seeing these in the upper left and right hand corner of the document
only, in light grey, and they do not print - however I cannot get rid of
them. They appear similar to the lines drawn when tools, options, PRINT AND
WEB LAYOUT is selected but they do not extend to the rest of the document,
only the top corners.

Jay Freedman

WordUser wrote:
I'm seeing these in the upper left and right hand corner of the
document only, in light grey, and they do not print - however I
cannot get rid of them. They appear similar to the lines drawn when
tools, options, PRINT AND WEB LAYOUT is selected but they do not
extend to the rest of the document, only the top corners.

Close Word. Then go to Start Programs Microsoft Office Microsoft
Office Tools Microsoft Office Language Settings and remove any Asian
languages from the Enabled list.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman