How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

Old April 23rd 18, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

On Friday, October 15, 2004 at 5:39:01 AM UTC+1, LesD wrote:
I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2 x 11
page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this?

Hello...
How do i do this using corel draw?
Old April 26th 18, 05:23 PM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline

Originally Posted by View Post
On Friday, October 15, 2004 at 5:39:01 AM UTC+1, LesD wrote:
I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2 x 11
page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this?

Hello...
How do i do this using corel draw?
Hello,

First, you could use a 2x2 table. That is not how I would do it.

Instead, I would create the flyer as a full-size page.
Then insert a manual page break at the end Ctrl+Enter.
Then Ctr+A to select All.
Ctrl + C to copy.
Ctrl+V four times to paste four times.
Ctrl+End to go to the end of the document and Backspace to delete that final page break.

You should now have a document with 4 pages, all with the same content.

When you print, print to 4 pages to 1.

You can do better layout with the table but the 4 to one is easier for me.