help!

Old May 3rd 18, 07:39 AM
Katie Mallory Katie Mallory is offline

Question help!

How do I print inside of store bought invatations?
Old May 3rd 18, 12:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

Default help!

That's a problem for your printer, not for Word.

But it would be pretty tacky to send an invitation with a computer-printed
message instead of a hand-written message.

Old May 3rd 18, 02:27 PM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline

Originally Posted by Katie Mallory View Post
How do I print inside of store bought invatations?
Do they have an Avery or Dennison label number or equivalent?
If so write back. You use the label options.

If not, you figure out the places. Many such invitations are designed for you to write, by hand, the information.

You can look at the instructions for pre-printed forms on this page.
That is one of the more-challenging Word tasks.
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide...tm#Pre-Printed