Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hopeful Hopeful is offline

Default compare 2 documents highlight changes in 1 document in Word 2007

How do I in Word 2007 compare an original and revised document and highlight
the changes in the revised document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:08:02 -0800, hopeful
wrote:

How do I in Word 2007 compare an original and revised document and highlight
the changes in the revised document

On the Review ribbon, click the Compare button and select the two
files to compare.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman