Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Tom is offline

Default I can't find the symbol "s" with a dot underneath

I am trying to transcribe a document that uses Hebrew translations. Using
Times-New Roman, I have been searching for the symol "s" with a dot "."
underneath it. I have opened the extensive symbol tables through the
"symbols" ribbon tab. I can't find it. Is there a work-around available?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is one (and a whole raft of other new stuff) in the new Calibri
unicode font set that comes with Word 2007 and is in the Word 2007
compatibility pack for Word 2003. Otherwise you'll have to roll your own
using an eq field and autocorrect. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm