Lanadana

Default How do I remove an email address from a To: drop down box?

Jay Freedman

Not nearly enogh information! First, if this question pertains to
Outlook or some other email program, you're in completely the wrong
newsgroup -- try an Outlook newsgroup instead. If it is a form in Word
that you're asking about (and *not* Word used as the email editor in
Outlook), then how did the address get into the dropdown in the first
place?

By the way, try using that big empty box to type in a description of
the problem, instead of using only the Subject line. Include the name
and version of the program you're using (the Help About dialog in
that program will tell you).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman