Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Waz Up Waz Up is offline

Default Default Margin Paramaters.

G'day to all.

When I try to set Print Margins (Top, Bot, Left etc), cannot seem to get the
dialog to allow me to choosed INCHES, it always uses POINTS. My default
printer is ADOBE, and this used to work fine. For some reason it now uses
PTS.

Although I can work thru it, I would like to use INCHES as my default.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Choose Tools - Options - General tab. Under Measurement Units, does it say
Points or Inches?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Waz Up" wrote in message
G'day to all.

When I try to set Print Margins (Top, Bot, Left etc), cannot seem to get
the dialog to allow me to choosed INCHES, it always uses POINTS. My
default printer is ADOBE, and this used to work fine. For some reason it
now uses PTS.

Although I can work thru it, I would like to use INCHES as my default.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Waz Up Waz Up is offline

Oh my, how stupid can one be???

That was it, AND I should have know it...

Thanks.