Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LNO LNO is offline

Default label merge--lost label template

I created a label merge yesterday and the template is now gone (the outlines
for where the label is on the page). I tried to create a new one today and
it still is not showing the outlines for the labels. The tabs are still set
up, but I can't see if my text is fitting into the label because the outline
is not there. How do I fix this? Help! I have 3000 I need to print
TODAY!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LNO LNO is offline

Now I feel like an idiot! Thanks for the help, I was ready to pull my hair
out!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Table show gridlines!