Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kevin Bilbee Kevin Bilbee is offline

Default Office 2007 Rules

I have placed a few runles in a merge document and Now I want to remove
them. I can not view the rules or see them anywhere. How do I remove them?

Kevin Bilbee

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Do you mean filter cretirea or something else (i.e. how did you place these
rules?

If you were using Word fields, try using Alt-F9 to see what you put in the
document.

If you were using Word 2000 to set Query options, click the Mail Merge
Helper icon and have a look for the Query options.

If you ere uwing Word 2002 or later to set Query options, open the "Edit
Recipients" box, click on the dropdown arrow in one of the column titles,
selct Advanced... and you should be in "Query Options".

If it's something else, spell out what you did!

Peter Jamieson
"Kevin Bilbee" wrote in message
I have placed a few runles in a merge document and Now I want to remove
them. I can not view the rules or see them anywhere. How do I remove them?

Kevin Bilbee

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kevin Bilbee Kevin Bilbee is offline

Alt-F9 let me see what was invisible. Thank you and this forum for on the
spot and quick responses.

Why does MS documentation suck there is no need to have such crappy
documentation. Unlett their intent is to create an industry arround
documentation.

Kevin Bilbee