Bas

Default visualize 1 row with 5 columns in newspaper-format

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to create a table with 5 columns in which
the format of the columns not 1,2,3,4,5 is.

I like to create a table with format:
111112222233333
445555555555555
--next row--

Where 1,2,3,4,5 are the fields of one row (1 record)
Doug Robbins

Not really sure what you mean, but if it's mailmerge that you are talking
about, then if you create a catalog (or in Word XP and later it is called
directory) type mailmerge main document with a five column one row table in
it and into each of the cells of that table you insert the required number
of each field, then when you execute the merge to a new document, you will
get a table with one row for each record with the data from each field of
the individual records repeated as many times in each cell as you had
repeats of the mergefield.

I can't imagine what it is for though.

--
Hope this helps.