Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mira Mira is offline

Default how to open a file in Word withthe extension cwk

I receive a file with the extension .cwk, and I cannot open it. I did go on
the WEB to find something, I what I got was very confusing, I did not know
what to do wiht that information. If somebody has a simple solution or at
least workable, please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This will be a document created on an Apple Mac using Claris Works. Word
cannot open Claris Works files.
Ask the sender to resubmit it in a compatible format eg RTF.