Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adolpet adolpet is offline

Default Background color on 1 page only in Word 2007

Is there any way to apply a background color to one page only, the first page
in a document, in Word 2007?

I'm trying to creat as cover from scratch. I don't need to put it in the
cover gallery, unless that's the way to do it. I tried to create a cover and
it didn't inherit the background color when I put it into the gallery. I'm
stumped!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
testing testing is offline

adolpet wrote on 01/24/2010 13:08 ET :
Is there any way to apply a background color to one page only, the first

page
in a document, in Word 2007?

I'm trying to creat as cover from scratch. I don't need to put it in the
cover gallery, unless that's the way to do it. I tried to create a cover and
it didn't inherit the background color when I put it into the gallery. I'm
stumped!

i am trying to do that as well on a multi page document but i would like to
apply a background colour on the front cover only. so i would like to know how
you did it? its very urgent.