Brian Caraher

Default How can I have consecutive numbers printes on temporary invoices

I have a template for temporary invoices. I need to have these printed with
consecutive numbers i.e 100, 101, 102, etc. Can anybody tell me how to do it
please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/NumberDocs.htm