Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] pschroeter1@gmail.com is offline

Default VBA code to create a Word 2013 Ribbon tab which lists recent documents

Has anyone seen any VBA code which creates a Word ribbon tab listing recent documents? I find the recent document list at the bottom of Backstage under the File tab is too far away and the one in the jump list is too much of a moving target. I can't find a command in the ribbon customization which does it.

I recently upgraded from Word 2002 where I had a menu which was nothing but the recent documents list. In fact, I have spent the past month making Word 2013 look and act as much as the Word I had been using for ten years, auto-hiding the ribbon to make it act more like menus and loading up my Quick Access toolbar with commands. I even recently figured out how to edit the right-click menu which seems to go against Microsoft’s wishes.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Since this group doesn't get much attention these days, consider asking in
one of the programming forums at MSDN:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/home

--
Stefan Blom