Sir Knight inTimmins

Default How do I save custom made labels ?

I have made up labels for my organization and I wish to save them for re-use.
How do I go about saving them so that I can pull them up next month and use
them again for my mailing list?

Charles Kenyon

Save as a template. http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm
--