Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Dots Letter Template 1.5 Spacing Word Dots Letter Template 1.5 Spacing is offline

Default Change the line spacing option for a WORD letter template?

The default line spacing for the "DOTS Letter format is 1.5. How do I set
this back to 1.0? I tried to select 1.0 but it does not register. It stays
at 1.5. Help! How can I set it to 1.0 line spacing? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Hayes Chris Hayes is offline

Try this:

Press: ctrl+A (this will select all of your text in the body of your document)
Go to [format] [paragraph] and change the line setting to what you please.
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner (only 12 years)

[fyi, you can email me by getting rid of the British Comedian''s name who
wrote that song about "Spam"]