Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jk jk is offline

Default Reorder position in file

Hello,

I am working on a word file that has 45 pages and i need to move one of
those documents to another position. For Example, in the thumbnail view, I
see the 45 pages numbered.Is there a way to drag page 40 and drop it before
page 39?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not in Word because it doesn't really do "pages". (Publisher does and I
really like that feature.) You'll have to do a cut and paste.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~