How do I remove letter head from Word document

Old June 4th 10, 09:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ms Watson

Default How do I remove letter head from Word document

I am trying to copy text over from a document that is on letterhead. I do
not want to copy the letterhead over just the text but am having problems
removing the letterhead from my document...please help.
Old June 4th 10, 11:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

View | Header and Footer and delete the letterhead.

http://word.mvps.org

Old June 4th 10, 11:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Exclude the final paragraph mark from what you select and copy.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Old December 27th 18, 03:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Thank u