Embed clickable link in image in Word 2007

Old March 28th 12, 10:31 PM
Karen Stavert Karen Stavert is offline

Default Embed clickable link in image in Word 2007

I have created a border in a Word 2007 document
that I will swap images in and out of...

Can I embed a clickable link into the image or the
border that will take people to a completely different
website?

This image is being uploaded to Facebook

Thank you kindly for your assistance Karen
Old March 29th 12, 01:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can select the image and create a hyperlink with the image as the
display text. In the Hyperlink dialog, the "Text to display" box will be
grayed out and will show Selection in Document.

http://word.mvps.org

--
Karen Stavert