How do I extract email addresses from a word document?

Old August 1st 05, 01:03 PM
voss1111

Default How do I extract email addresses from a word document?

I composed a list of emails in a draft email and saved it on my home
computer. When I went to retrieve them this morning on my work computer there
are HTML directions before and after every email. :-(

How can I extract the emails?

Thank you!
Old August 1st 05, 03:48 PM
Richard Neville

By using the Replace function. Copy the HTML characters that precede the
e-mail addresses; open the Replace menu (Ctrl+H) and paste these characters
into the "Find what" box; leave the "Replace with" box blank. Try it on one
or two addresses, and if it works click "Replace all." Then do the same for
the characters that follow the e-mail addresses.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
letters - ask/fillin Caroline H New Users 2 February 25th 05 08:19 PM