how do I extract addresses in word documents and create a database

Old September 21st 05, 02:22 AM
John B.

Default how do I extract addresses in word documents and create a database

I have 250 old letters of introduction to my customes saved in Word. I want
to extract the names and addresses, and create a new database, so that I can
send them new letters. I tried to open the file with Excel, and it wouldn't
recognize it.
Does anyone know a way to do this?

Thanks,

John B.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 12:04 AM