Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
johnsweet johnsweet is offline

Default Duplicate Labels in Word 2007

How do I print more than one but less than a sheet full of labels in Word
2007. I often need to print 3 duplicate labels for mailing, certified and
return receipt purposes and being able to do that in one sheet of printing
would be helpful.
Thanks, John

M.Merge '02- Each page of labels has a duplicate contact. Sarah Mailmerge 2 October 6th 07 06:08 PM
Duplicate or extra labels? ManyLabels Mailmerge 1 July 13th 07 01:58 PM
Labels Duplicate in Mail Merge Dot Mailmerge 1 October 10th 06 05:41 PM
Duplicate Labels Michael Mailmerge 1 March 24th 06 03:13 PM
duplicate mailing labels jaytee Microsoft Word Help 1 May 12th 05 06:00 PM