To copy all comments to anther document

Old February 27th 17, 03:50 PM
jessewalker jessewalker is offline

Default To copy all comments to anther document

Hi everybody,

Do you know that how to copy all comments from Doc A to Doc B? Thanks.

How can I copy all the text of my comments in Word 2010? New 2010 user Microsoft Word Help 1 June 26th 10 07:05 PM
Copy comments chen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 20th 08 08:27 AM
Copy (or import) all comments from one doc to another George Glikofridis Microsoft Word Help 1 July 25th 05 10:15 AM
How can I copy all Word2003 comments into separate document? czrunner Microsoft Word Help 3 June 4th 05 12:58 PM
how to copy all comments in one word document, paste into another. Shawn Microsoft Word Help 1 March 22nd 05 09:28 PM