Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mr B Mr B is offline

Default Can I fill in a field from the text in another field?

Not sure how to explain this but I have a user that wants to type a person's
name in a specific spot in a document and then have that name auto populate
in other places in the document where he needs the name to be.

This is not mail merging from an external source, just manually filling in a
template type of thing.

Is there a way that I can create a field, and then when it's filled in, have
the same text go down to another field?

Does that make sense?

Thanks.