Russ R

Default Watermark

Just installed Office: Mac. (Standard)
In Word can't find watermarks under insert. Help shows that is where it
should be.
How can I insert a watermark?

Russ

Paul Ballou

Which version of Mac Office?
In Office X
1.On the View menu click Header and Footer
2.On the Header and Footer toolbar click show/hide document text to hide
graphics and text in the main document.
3.Insert a graphic -- a drawing object such as an Autoshape, Clipart,
Wordart or Picture-- or insert a text box.
4.On the Header and Footer Toolbar, click close.

In Office 2004
Insert Menu | Choose Watermark

If you still need help post in the Mac Office NewsGroup
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.mac.office using Outlookexpress

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx web interface Office
for the Mac

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.