Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Rudman David Rudman is offline

Default Winfax removal

I have recently removed winfax from my compueter, but when word starts up it
is still looking for some elements of it. I get the message "compile error
in hidden module winfaxprintandmerge."
There are several macros that are obviously winfax related but the delete
button is greyed out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You still have the Winfax add in present -
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...sInstalled.htm

Winfax trouble signgal Mailmerge 1 April 28th 06 03:25 PM
Rid Myself of WinFax and Find a New Way to Fax #8Fan Mailmerge 1 March 2nd 06 10:39 AM
Print to Winfax macro doesn't work on Word or Excel 2003. Shiraleo Microsoft Word Help 2 November 6th 05 07:18 AM
WinFax merge Holly Mailmerge 1 August 5th 05 06:10 PM
WinFax Pro & Normal.dot in Word 2000 Gene Goldenfeld New Users 4 February 18th 05 06:38 PM