Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
rman3086

Default How to change Outlook from being default mail?

Whenever I go to "Send To" in Word 2003, it defaults to Outlook. If I remove
Outlook I can't use this feature at all. I'm trying to use word with
Groupwise 6.5.4. I have gotten it to work on one machine, but it seems to be
fluke. Does anyone know if Microsoft made Word 2003 only compatible with
Outlook? Does word not support 3rd party vendors?