Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
xololady xololady is offline

Default adding column in table in word 2007

I am adding up totals in a column in a table, but some of the rows have
symbols other than numbers so that they are not to be added in to the total.
How do I get a grand total at the bottom? Do I use an "if" statement?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No. As in previous versions, you can use Sum with the specific cell