Dilbert

Default How Do I stop the summary page from printing in Word 2002?

Every time I print a project from Word the last page that prints is a summary
that lists:

Filename:
Directory:
Template:
Data/Microsoft/Template/Normal.dot
Title:
Comments:
CreationDate:
Change Number:
Last Saved On:
Total Editing Time:
Last Printed On:
As of Last Complete Printing:

It didn't always do this. How can I stop this, it is eating up paper???

If anyone has a suggestion besides killing the program, please let me know.

Thank you in advance,
Jay Freedman

In Tools Options Print, under "Include with document", uncheck "Document
properties".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman