Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tess Tess is offline

Default The full context will not appear when I create a cross-reference

I am creating cross-references to auto numbered paragraphs in a long
document. When I create the cross-reference using "full context" the
reference still only shows the last part of the paragraph number (i.e.
3.2(a)(i) shows as (i)). What am I doing wrong or what can I do to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

How was numbering created? Was is set up as an outline-numbered list
(preferably according to the instructions at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...mbering.html)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP