Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Flash2007 Flash2007 is offline

Default Please restore the white-text-on-blue-background for Word 2007!

PLEASE restore the white-text-on-blue-background option for Word 2007! I saw
one blogger who claimed WTBB was only used by a miniscule percentage of Word
users, but that is NOT TRUE! There are MANY users that I personally know who
use it and we're all devastated that Word 2007 has dropped it as an option.
PLEASE restore this option immediately!
--
Flash2007

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No matter how many users you know personally who use this feature, they will
still be a minuscule percentage of Word users. Do you have any idea how many
Word users there are?

"Flash2007" wrote in message
PLEASE restore the white-text-on-blue-background option for Word 2007! I

saw
one blogger who claimed WTBB was only used by a miniscule percentage of

Word
users, but that is NOT TRUE! There are MANY users that I personally know

who
use it and we're all devastated that Word 2007 has dropped it as an

option.
PLEASE restore this option immediately!
--
Flash2007

----------------

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Flash2007 Flash2007 is offline

Dear Suzanne,

You and I are not taking surveys here. I'm simply passing along a request
for an OPTION which you don't have to use, but I would hope that you don't
attempt to undermine my request by suggesting that my tiny local survey was
misleading. Neither of us has done a numerically significant survey, nor was
that the basis for my request. But I think we CAN agree that what I'm asking
for can only HELP users, not hurt them, and surely there are many other
options that are already in Word that will be used by smaller fractions of
users than one that makes it easier to SEE the screen! How can anyone be
against THAT?

--
Flash2007

"Flash2007" wrote in message
PLEASE restore the white-text-on-blue-background option for Word 2007! I

saw
one blogger who claimed WTBB was only used by a miniscule percentage of

Word
users, but that is NOT TRUE! There are MANY users that I personally know

who
use it and we're all devastated that Word 2007 has dropped it as an

option.
PLEASE restore this option immediately!
--
Flash2007

----------------

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

No one is against it - it is merely that your expectations are unreallistic.
By all means ask Microsoft to put this back, but don't be too surprised if
they don't.

Flash2007 wrote:
Dear Suzanne,

You and I are not taking surveys here. I'm simply passing along a
request for an OPTION which you don't have to use, but I would hope
that you don't attempt to undermine my request by suggesting that my
tiny local survey was misleading. Neither of us has done a
numerically significant survey, nor was that the basis for my
request. But I think we CAN agree that what I'm asking for can only
HELP users, not hurt them, and surely there are many other options
that are already in Word that will be used by smaller fractions of
users than one that makes it easier to SEE the screen! How can
anyone be against THAT?

No matter how many users you know personally who use this feature,
they will still be a minuscule percentage of Word users. Do you have
any idea how many Word users there are?

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Flash2007" wrote in message
PLEASE restore the white-text-on-blue-background option for Word
2007! I saw one blogger who claimed WTBB was only used by a
miniscule percentage of Word users, but that is NOT TRUE! There
are MANY users that I personally know who use it and we're all
devastated that Word 2007 has dropped it as an option. PLEASE
restore this option immediately! --
Flash2007

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see
the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the
Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the
message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Scott is offline

Why is that unrealistic? We're talking about a VERY significant feature for
people with eye problems and disabilities. And a VERY minor and easy tweak
for Microsoft.

It seems to me that they are snub those of us with disabilities. Eye
problems affected by stark, bright light aren't fun; be happy you don't have
them, and a little more sympathetic to those that do.

"Flash2007" wrote in message
PLEASE restore the white-text-on-blue-background option for Word
2007! I saw one blogger who claimed WTBB was only used by a
miniscule percentage of Word users, but that is NOT TRUE! There
are MANY users that I personally know who use it and we're all
devastated that Word 2007 has dropped it as an option. PLEASE
restore this option immediately! --
Flash2007

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see
the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the
Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the
message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

MVP Jay Freedman has posted this link that describes a workaround:
http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_offi...-edition1.aspx.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP