Jerry

Default How do I create/print more than one label for different recipients

How do I create/print more than one label for different recipients at the
same time?

Example, we need to cut (Ctrl-C) and paste (Ctrl-V) one record (name with
address) at a time from one software application to MS Word 2000, to later
print a sheet of Avery labels that contains all records pasted.

Note: Software application copying from does not offer any export
capabilities, thats why we need to cut and paste.

TF

Check in Tools, Letters & Mailings, MailMerge.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/index.htm and
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm for help with
MailMerge.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

:
: Example, we need to cut (Ctrl-C) and paste (Ctrl-V) one record (name with
: address) at a time from one software application to MS Word 2000, to later
: print a sheet of Avery labels that contains all records pasted.
:
: Note: Software application copying from does not offer any export
: capabilities, thats why we need to cut and paste.
:

Jerry

THanks for the tip, I should have mentioned that I had tried mail merge. The
problem with mail merge is that I do not belive there is a way to select with
lables on the sheet to print to in order not waste any labels.

"Jerry" wrote in message
: How do I create/print more than one label for different recipients at the
: same time?
:
: Example, we need to cut (Ctrl-C) and paste (Ctrl-V) one record (name with
: address) at a time from one software application to MS Word 2000, to later
: print a sheet of Avery labels that contains all records pasted.
:
: Note: Software application copying from does not offer any export
: capabilities, that€„¢s why we need to cut and paste.
:

Graham Mayor

The only way with mail merge is to insert an appropriate number of blank
labels at the start of the data file, which is simple to do if you use Excel
as a data source.

"Jerry" wrote in message
How do I create/print more than one label for different recipients
at the same time?

Example, we need to cut (Ctrl-C) and paste (Ctrl-V) one record
(name with address) at a time from one software application to MS
Word 2000, to later print a sheet of Avery labels that contains all
records pasted.

Note: Software application copying from does not offer any export
capabilities, that?Ts why we need to cut and paste.

How can I add one label in a word label program? AZHawkeyefan Microsoft Word Help 1 January 27th 05 03:50 AM
Label Template ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 06:05 PM
label does not fit on one page! Attila Microsoft Word Help 8 December 7th 04 04:55 PM
How to change mailing label size in existing label document GrannyAnn Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 06:12 PM
I want to print a single label and I have already used the label s Lyn M Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 04 05:39 PM