Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GWM GWM is offline

Default arrange list of names in alphabetical order

I wrote list of peoples' names randomly for my own purpose and wanted that
list to rearrange it in alphabetical order A-Z.How can I do that once I have
writen the list?

Sincerely

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Code Cage Team[_3_] The Code Cage Team[_3_] is offline

Simply highlight the list and click the AZ icon, which version of Word
are you using?

Failing that copy and paste them in to a table, either in word or excel
and use the sort tools then.

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,
The Code Cage Team
http://www.thecodecage.com
The Code Cage Team's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=2
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=30865

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Paragraphs don't need to be in a table in order to sort them.

Just select all the paragraphs, then (before Word2007) Table Sort.