TC Dr Dave

Default Printing business cards with Avery Template for 5371 produces car.

I have had long term prooblems printing business cards with the Avery
Templates. I have had this problem with Word wooo, XP, and 2003. I have used
multiple printers mostly HP. I get the same problem with every o0ne of them.
Using an HP 1210 inkjet the cards start being too low in the frame and the
error reduces by 1/16th of and inch with each row. I also have the card
printing off the side of the card. I am using Avery Cards and have been all
along. What is the probllem?
David Ozanne
Graham Mayor

Almost certainly the problem is caused by one of two issues.

1. You have added a header/footer to normal.dot. You are probably not using
the same normal.dot as with the older versions, so...
2. There is a mismatch between the page settings in page layout and the
printer driver setting (eg one is A4 the other Letter) and you have a zoom
option set in the print dialog.