lubna baroudi

Default i have meeting so i'm not in office for 1 hour

i want to say that i have a review meeting and i wont bv available in my
office within an hour.how to compose this sentence?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You just did - but I'd suggest mentioning a specific time and date.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lubna baroudi" lubna wrote in message
i want to say that i have a review meeting and i wont bv available in my
office within an hour.how to compose this sentence?

JohnR

Start With :---I have a review meeting and I wont be available in my
office within an hour

John

"lubna baroudi" lubna wrote in message
i want to say that i have a review meeting and i wont bv available in my
office within an hour.how to compose this sentence?

I will be attending a meeting from [time] to [time], so I will not be
available in my office during that period.

"lubna baroudi" lubna wrote in message
i want to say that i have a review meeting and i wont bv available in my
office within an hour.how to compose this sentence?

Thank you for contacting Lubna Baroudi. Your suggestions and comments help
us make us a better company.

I will be attending a meeting from 9 AM to 10 AM, so I will not be available
in my office during that period.

Although it is impossible to respond to every individual comment, we do read
all of them and will forward your thoughts to the appropriate people at our
company.