Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
denise denise is offline

Default How do I insert images in word forms?

I'm working with Word 2003 and setting up a standard form. The user should
be able to put images in the appendix area and there are other form fields
throughout the document so I want the document set as Protect Form. What can
I do to allow a user to import an image? I'm not sure about how section
protection would work for what I'm trying to do. Help!!!

Also I'm now reading where I may end up with issues on the text form
fields... not wrapping, etc.. Is the fix to put a table in the document
first and then add the form field inside a cell in the table?
Whew!
--
Denise
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can insert section breaks (at least one) and then leave unprotected
the section where the picture(s) should be.

See:

Prepare a form for distribution
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH063563531033

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Denise" wrote in message
I'm working with Word 2003 and setting up a standard form. The user

should
be able to put images in the appendix area and there are other form

fields
throughout the document so I want the document set as Protect Form.

What can
I do to allow a user to import an image? I'm not sure about how

section
protection would work for what I'm trying to do. Help!!!

Also I'm now reading where I may end up with issues on the text form
fields... not wrapping, etc.. Is the fix to put a table in the

document
first and then add the form field inside a cell in the table?
Whew!
--
Denise

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
denise denise is offline

Thanks Stefan, This link doesn't mention how to 'unprotect' a section. Is
it an 'insert' page break? I'm assuming you can put some parameters around
the page break then? Drawing me a picture is usually best, sorry for the
confusion.
--
Denise