Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharbeen Sharbeen is offline

Default how do i recover a clipboard item after exiting word

I am using Microsoft Office 2007. I accidentally cut some very important
information from my document. I'm hoping it was saved to the clipboard. by
mistake i closed the word Application.
after opening MS Word i found the paste icon was incative. how do i recover
my text.

Please explain me how to recover the clipboard item that i lost. it is very
important document to me.

Thanking you expecting a positive reply.

Sharbeen