Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default change english into UK

Apply the English UK proofing language to your text. The problems you will
have to deal with are issues where American and UK spellings are equally
acceptable in UK English - eg many words ending -ise or -ize. You can use
replace judiciously to change one to the other, or you can create an
exclusion dictionary to flag up the words you don't want the dictionary to
pass.

Truth Hunter wrote:
Dear All,

I am writing my thesis in English UK. I just need to be consistent.
that is why I want to know what to do if i need Office discard
(underline in red colour) any word that is written in English US.
THANK YOU